[SLASHDOT] Open Source — a rebirth of true capitalism?
The JBoss story is one that is close to my heart — it epitomizes much of what I believe in when it comes to my hardcore beliefs. I am a true capitalist (anarcho-capitalist) at heart, and I believe that earning money requires constant work in the field you’re in. I don’t believe in copyrights and patents either, which are a government mandate to pay residual income on products you’ve already bought. For me, the software industry is a huge mess of patents, copyrights, trademarks and proprietary code. We pay for a mess of code, and we get what we pay for. Read this entire post here.
- [SLASHDOT] Patents — the true evil arm of government
- SLASHDOT: Total Mess + Government
- Open Source Gold versus Inflation information
- Ron Paul for President Open Source Flyers and Banners
- SLASHDOT: Can third party transfer survive?
- [SLASHDOT] Laws won’t change anything
- Wal-Mart and Capitalism — enemies or peers?
- News we missed and open chat, 12/29/08
- [SLASHDOT] Difficult situation for us anarcho-capitalists
- [SLASHDOT] Throw out the coin